Today I got a nice little package in the mail. When I opened it up it was a happy moment, inside were my U2 tickets. I called Liz to tell her I have them and naturally she said put them in a super safe place so nothing happens to them before we go.
The Back Up Plan....funny, but a little gross. Probably won't buy it even though Alex O'Loughlin is in it. ;(
The Last Song was awesome, but a tear jerker. Loved it!
I know we have friends and family who follow our blog. If you do, please let us know if you have a blog. We would love to see what your up too. Just email us your blog address and we'll add you into our friends and family list.
1 comment:
Watch out for those 'safe' places - there are a pair of Ginger scissors I'm still trying to locate again.
Post a Comment