Our Family Pictures

U2 Concert

Obsession


So we're officially obsessed with one of our games on Wii. To bad the game is 17 years old and we need Alyssa to continually supply us with more lives so we can try to get throught the next level. That's right, we are obsessed with Super Mario Brothers. We bought it with Wii points and downloaded it. Ken and I used to play it 17 years ago (Shelisa was a baby) on our dearly departed Super Nintendo gaming machine. Our family has even gone so far as to for go watching American Idol (don't worry we're still DVRing it) to play Mario Brothers. Had I known Super Mario Brother's was going to be such a family hit, I would have kept the old Super Nintendo around and saved us a lot of money. We're calling our new gaming adventure our family bonding time. Everyone has been playing and we're having a BLAST!!!

No comments: